New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.4.342 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The behaviour is changed: the data are inserted in the config_data column of the scopeconfig table via the CLOB parameter (instead of dynamic SQL) in Sync Framework
- The bug in Sync Framework support with synchronization scopes, having a filter based on a template, is fixed
- The bug with modifying the tracking table when creating an additional OracleSyncScopeProvisioning for the same set of tables in Sync Framework is fixed
- The bug with generating code by the MVC Controller template for multiple self-associations is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with using the Hour, Minute, and Second canonical functions with DATE arguments is fixed