New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.4.201 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with the DateFormat property for OracleLoader column with OracleDbType.TimeStamp type is fixed
- The bug with untimely resource freeing when calling the InfoMessage event of the OracleConnection class is fixed
- The bug with processing PL/SQL block labels in the OracleScript class is fixed
- The bug with the missing "ASP.NET Dynamic Data LinqConnect Web Application" project template in Visual Studio 2013 is fixed
- The View Generation option of the model with Entity Framework version = Entity Framework 6 is supported for the DbContext (only with XML mapping), EntityObject, POCO, and Self-Tracking Entities templates (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with "DevartEntityDeploy" task, when .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Framework 3.5 are not installed on the target workstation, is fixed (Entity Framework models)