Page 1 of 1
No publishing with VS2010
Posted: Tue 13 May 2014 11:31
after installation of the trial version of "dotConnect for Oracle Professional" my VS was unable to create a win form publishing project. Msg: "Veröffentlichen nicht möglich, da ein Projekt nicht erstellt werden konnte". Also older projects without Oracle access.
So I deinstall the trial and it works well again.
Disable the trial version VS publishing?
Re: No publishing with VS2010
Posted: Fri 16 May 2014 14:39
We could not reproduce the issue. Probably, when creating publish for a Windows Form Application an exception that produces the message you mentioned is thrown.
Please provide us the message and stack trace of the exception and all inner exceptions. You can get this information in the following way:
1. You have a running instance of Visual Studio 2010;
2. Run one more Visual Studio instance ;
3. In the open VS instance, select the following menu item Debug > Attach to Process.
4. In the displayed window, select the process of the first Visual Studio instance and click the Attach button;
5. Then go back to the first Visual Studio instance and create publish of your application.
6. The exception in the first Visual Studio instance will be caught in the second Visual Studio instance, and you can get all the information about the exception including its internal exceptions.