Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed 16 Sep 2009 20:09
- Location: United States
For some servers, the dbMonitor does not send the events remotely. But for some hosts it works fine. Is there a way to identify the cause?
- Devart Team
- Posts: 2106
- Joined: Wed 02 Nov 2011 09:44
For identifying the cause perform the following:
1. Run your application in the debug mode;
2. Open the Debug > Windows > IntelliTrace ... window;
3. Use break points or click on the sign 'Break All' on the IntelliTrace tab to view exceptions thrown by the Monitor.