Index Out Of Range Exception

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
newcoder

Index Out Of Range Exception

Post by newcoder » Wed 23 Nov 2005 16:31

Hello

I have been trying to display very simple data from a very simple query into a very simple table.

Each time i try to assign the data table object to the data source property of a datagrid, i get the error IndexOutOfRangeException.

No matter what i've tried nothing works. :cry:

I am using the trial version of the latest OraDirect.Net with Visual Studio 2003.

I get the same error any time i try to use the OracleDataTable as a source with any control.

What to do?

Paul

Post by Paul » Thu 24 Nov 2005 06:25

Do you have this problem with DbTable and DataSet sample projects?

newcoder

RE: Post subject: Index Out Of Range Exception

Post by newcoder » Thu 24 Nov 2005 13:49

I get this problem when trying to create my own application. Currently, the app still hasn't been started and i'm just trying out the CoreLab components available. This problem does not bode well for a potential future customer.

Right now, i just have a simple page that is trying to display info from a database into a simple grid/table or any other control.

Any time i try accessing the database using the OraDirect components from within Visual Studio, i get the index out of range exception.

What to do, if anything?

Paul

Post by Paul » Thu 24 Nov 2005 14:09

Can you reproduce this problem with DataSet or DbTable sample projects?

Paul

Post by Paul » Thu 24 Nov 2005 14:14

We cannot reproduce your problem. Please send us complete sample to demonstrate it and include script
to create server objects to OraDirect .Net support address.