Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
You are right. Beta includes improvements for Entity Developer and Entity Framework - features which are not supported in the Standard edition of dotConnect for Oracle (editions matrix).Sao wrote:I own license only for Standard edition.
Maybe this is the cause i don't see it.
Please try the following:Sao wrote:Nevertheless, the question is can i try this beta on the computer where my licensed version already installed?
- uninstall your current dotConnect for Oracle;
- clear the Program Files\Devart\dotConnect and Program Files\Common Files\Devart folders;
- clear the bin and obj folders of your project;
- delete all Devart.* and policy.*.Devart.* files from the GAC;
- install dotConnect for Oracle Beta Trial;
- rebuild your project.
The 6.30 Beta Trial version of dotConnect for Oracle is a fully working version during 30 days period. Trial period starts after the first install of dotConnect for Oracle 6.x Trial on your workstation.