Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3223
- Joined: Tue 26 Oct 2004 13:51
Please try OraDirect .NET 2.50 Beta version that is available for download now.
- Support for .NET Framework 2.0
- Support for Visual Studio .NET 2005 beta
- Support ADO.NET 2 features
- Support for Metadata Schemas added
- The Base-Class-Based Provider Model used
- Connection Pooling Enhancements functionality added
- New OracleConnectionStringBuilder component
Core Lab development team
Last edited by Devart
on Tue 11 Jan 2005 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
Does this version bring some the modification on the memory management (relase on dispose) ?
Since a use the 2.40 have some this type of problems.
(I used before the 1.50).
- Devart Team
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu 28 Oct 2004 13:56
We tested OraDirect .NET 2.50 on memory leak and haven't found any problems.