Problem with OracleDataTable

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
Post Reply

Problem with OracleDataTable

Post by krzychu » Sat 23 Jul 2005 21:00

My testing program sometimes throws exception like this:

A native exception occured
Exception Code: 0xc0000005
ExceptionAddress: 0x02aa08b3
Reading: 0x00000007

It happens durring set property Active of OracleDataTable to true.
So I write simple program
for testing. When i change property Active from false to true about 11 times program throws exception.

Posts: 725
Joined: Thu 28 Oct 2004 14:06

Post by Paul » Mon 25 Jul 2005 12:27

It is not OraDirect .Net Mobile problem. You can reproduce it if you execute the following code

Code: Select all

      DataTable dt = new DataTable();
      dt.Columns.Add("col1", typeof(DateTime));
      dataGrid1.DataSource = dt;
      for (int i = 0; i < 400; i++) {
        dt.Rows.Add(new object[1] {DateTime.Now});


Post by krzychu » Sat 30 Jul 2005 09:52

Strange situation. I tried the code above and it doesn't throw exception.
I executed program on Pocket PC 2003 Emulator and Pocket PC 2003.
I wrote another program
and I would like you to test it.

Posts: 725
Joined: Thu 28 Oct 2004 14:06

Post by Paul » Thu 11 Aug 2005 06:59

We reproduced your problem and fixed it. This fix will be included in the
next OraDirect .NET build.

Post Reply