Devart team is glad to announce the release of the new OraDirect .NET version 4.75.
In OraDirect .NET version 4.75 we introduced the following features:
- Supported .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Supported Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
- Fixed bug with OracleDependency.IsNotifiedOnce
- Fixed bug with serialization of OracleParameter.SourceColumnNullMapping
Entity Framework support:
- Supported inserting, updating, and deleting entities with stored procedures
- Supported Create Function Import dialog
- Supported REF CURSORs
- Supported user-defined SQL queries as functions in SSDL
- Oracle type INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND is now mapped to System.TimeSpan
- Fixed bug with skipping records when the query is sorted not by the primary key
To participate in discussions about the new OraDirect .NET, visit the Devart support forums at http://www.devart.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Devart development team