Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new OraDirect .NET version 4.50.
In OraDirect .NET 4.50 we introduced the following features:
- Added DB server-based data paging for ASP.NET applications
- OracleDataSource design time improvements
- ASP.NET demo pack added
- Oracle ANYDATA type supported
- OracleSelectStatement.TryParse method added
- OracleXml class now can work without a connection
- DataLink.DataSource property can refer to another DataLink component
- Fixed bug with executing Entity Framework queries
- Fixed bug with DbDataTable and some visual controls
- Fixed bug with DbDataTable.FillPage method
- Fixed bug with assigning OracleTimeStamp value to OracleObject attribute
To participate in discussion about the new OraDirect .NET, visit the Core Lab support forums at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team