Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new OraDirect .NET version 4.25.
In OraDirect .NET 4.25 we introduced the following features:
- .NET Entity Framework Beta 2 supported
- Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 supported
- Added Visual Basic versions to CRM, WinForms, and Web samples
- Fixed bug with fetching LONG fields
- Fixed bug with OracleQueue component and multi-consumer queues
- Fixed bug with CLOB parameters in Direct mode
- Fixed bug with editing filtered and sorted DbDataTable
- Fixed bug with design time editors of DbDataTable.ParentRelation
- Fixed bug with editing relation resultset with DataLink
- Fixed bug with building Refresh SQL when TableMappings are used
- Fixed bug with converting large OracleDate to string
- Fixed bug with editing OracleConnection in design time
To participate in discussion about the new OraDirect .NET version, visit the Core Lab support forums
at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team