Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new OraDirect .NET version 4.20.
In OraDirect .NET 4.20 we introduced the following features:
- Supported Visual Studio codename Orcas Beta 1
- Supported .NET Entity Framework
- Supported Proxy Authentication
- Supported OCI Pooling
- Enhanced command builder with generation of row refresh statements
- Added detailed warning information to OracleInfoMessageEventArgs class
- Added DbCommand.GetRecordCount() method to determine rows count of a request
- Added INullable interface for provider specific types
- Improved LOBs performance in Direct mode
- Added capability to store connection strings in application settings
- Improved integration with OraDeveloper Tools
- Extended drag'n'drop capabilities in DataSet Manager
- Add-in menu moved to Visual Studio package
- Demo projects reorganized
- Added CRM (Customer Relationship Management) demo project
- Added Ping demo project for Mobile Edition
To participate in discussion about the new OraDirect .NET version, visit the Core Lab support forums
at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team