MyDAC Intraweb demo with error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
SergioFeitoza

MyDAC Intraweb demo with error

Post by SergioFeitoza » Thu 15 Dec 2016 21:57

I bought MyDac one week ago, mainly for having the possibility of doing the things in the “demo Intraweb” (Third part demos).
My goal is to transform a code (Delphi Seattle) for desktop with a small MSAccess data base in a code that I could run in the browser (also converting the data base to MySql)
My problem is that when I open the demo I receive several error messages of the type:
Error reading IWserverControler.SessionTrackingMethod does not exist ….. IWserverControler.DestinationDevice does not exist ….. etc..
I know that MyDac and Intraweb are good tools but if they do not match in the demos it is obviously frustrating and, in my case a bad investment , as I cannot solve this.
Can Devart or Atozed or any of you users of this forum help me telling what should I do or indicating a demo which works .
If any of you have proved experience in doing the conversion above please write to my email [email protected] . It will possibly be cheaper to contract some hours of your work than trying to use the demos and do it alone..
I thank you in advance.

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: MyDAC Intraweb demo with error

Post by ViktorV » Fri 16 Dec 2016 10:23

Please don't create duplicated topics. I answered to you at the topic: viewtopic.php?t=34351