MyDAC 4.00.1.5 : Bug when calling DefsFields.Update

MyDAC 4.00.1.5 : Bug when calling DefsFields.Update

Postby swierzbicki » Thu 13 Oct 2005 14:43

MyQuery doesn't display anymore records when calling the FieldDefs Update method *Before* opening the dataset :

Just put a Dataset.FieldDefs.update in the OnBeforeOpen event and try to open your dataset :roll:
swierzbicki
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed 19 Jan 2005 09:59

Postby GEswin » Thu 13 Oct 2005 22:16

I found the same bug and had to roll back version. I made some investigation, i attached DBMonitor, and after doing this:

Code: Select all
// MyQuery1.SQL -> SELECT cmcwin.conductos.* FROM cmcwin.conductos
MyQuery1.FieldDefs.Update;
MyQuery1.Open;


SQL at monitor is showed like:

Code: Select all
SELECT cmcwin.conductos.* FROM cmcwin.conductos
SELECT cmcwin.conductos.* FROM cmcwin.conductos LIMIT 0


That's why there are no records show.
GEswin
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed 03 Nov 2004 16:57
Location: Spain

Postby GEswin » Fri 14 Oct 2005 07:56

To add some info, when calling Fielddefs.Update, the query is not show in DBMonitor, it's strange then that when i open query i get two select statments.
GEswin
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed 03 Nov 2004 16:57
Location: Spain

Postby Ikar » Fri 14 Oct 2005 08:53

We have reproduced and fixed problem with LIMIT 0, but we can't reproduce problem with DBMonitor. Please describe more detailed steps needed to reproduce it.
Ikar
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Thu 28 Oct 2004 13:56

Postby GEswin » Fri 14 Oct 2005 09:14

Hi, I sended you a small sample.
GEswin
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed 03 Nov 2004 16:57
Location: Spain


Return to MySQL Data Access Components