SSIS Devart Magento Destination

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
tetiferr

SSIS Devart Magento Destination

Post by tetiferr » Fri 18 Nov 2016 16:45

Hi,
I made this little package to update data from a csv file. There are only 4 fields that I read from csv file and the same fields should be written on the table InventoryStockItems.
Among these fields is Id_Products which is the primary key of the table InventoryStockItems.
I configured Magento Destination correctly :roll: and his map field (very easy) bat when I run package have the error:

"Error : System.InvalidOperationException: Delete and update operation requires ID column.

What does it mean ?How can I correct this error)

thank you.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: SSIS Devart Magento Destination

Post by Pinturiccio » Mon 21 Nov 2016 16:16

Devart SSIS Data Flow Components work with Magento via Magento API. InventoryStockItems is a read-only entity and cannot be used in the Magento Destination component.

We have fixed the error text. Now it will reflect the reason of the issue instead of the non-informative message "Delete and update operation requires ID column".