Devart MySql Destination Column Mappings

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
FunnyName123

Devart MySql Destination Column Mappings

Post by FunnyName123 » Wed 14 Jun 2017 07:09

I think I may have found an issue with the Destination component. The column mapping don't seem to refresh if I make a change to the table in the database, I have to end up deleting the destination component and creating a new one.

Do I really have to keep doing that? Or is it supposed to be refreshing?

Thanks!

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Devart MySql Destination Column Mappings

Post by Pinturiccio » Fri 16 Jun 2017 09:19

When table schema is changed in MySQL, you need to perform the following actions:
1. Select Show Advanced Editor in your Devart MySql Destination component shortcut menu.
2. Switch to the Column Mappings tab and click the Refresh button.

Columns in the destination table will be refreshed and changes in the table schema will be reflected in the Devart MySql Destination component. You don’t need to delete and re-create the component.

FunnyName123

Post by FunnyName123 » Thu 22 Jun 2017 07:52

I've tried that and it still doesn't refresh the fields.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Thu 29 Jun 2017 12:42

Please tell us the version of the SSIS Data Flow Components for MySQL product and describe the steps you perform. Make sure that you modify the table structure on the same MySQL server that you connect to with the Devart MySql Destination component.