Refresh Delayed Execution

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart Excel Add-ins, our product line for connecting Excel to external data from cloud applications and databases
ddefilippis

Refresh Delayed Execution

Post by ddefilippis » Thu 17 Aug 2017 18:39

Hi,

I'm looking for some information to try and speed up the execution of the queries. To run 3 queries in a single workbook, it is taking the plug-in a minimum of 10 min to execute. I've tried on multiple machines and some take longer than that. Is there anything that can be done to increase performance?

The queries were built myself, all machines are running the latest compatible version, Windows 7 Enterprise, and Office 365 Pro Plus.

Thanks,
Dolores

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Refresh Delayed Execution

Post by Pinturiccio » Fri 18 Aug 2017 14:57

We have greatly improved the speed of data import. If your query selects a lot of data, then these changes should help you. But if you select not so many records from a slow data source (for example, Magento) these changes won't help.

We are planing to release a next public build of Excel Add-ins in the nearest future. We will post here when the corresponding build of Excel Add-ins is available for download.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Refresh Delayed Execution

Post by Pinturiccio » Thu 14 Sep 2017 11:51

New build of Devart Excel Add-ins 1.6.623 is available for download now!
It can be downloaded from http://www.devart.com/excel-addins/download.html (trial version) or from Registered Users' Area (for users with valid subscription only).
For more information, please refer to viewtopic.php?t=35958