Abort due to constraint violation UNIQUE constraint failed:

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart Excel Add-ins, our product line for connecting Excel to external data from cloud applications and databases
easyLivin

Abort due to constraint violation UNIQUE constraint failed:

Post by easyLivin » Wed 10 Aug 2016 19:34

Hi I just installed the Addon, connected to QB Online and tried a very simple query to pull the invoice line items of all invoices after the 1st of this month. I keep getting this error...

Abort due to constraint violation
UNIQUE constraint failed:

Can't find anything further on this other than it is a duplicate primary key issue but don't know how I am getting that as QB should let duplicate keys in the first place.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Abort due to constraint violation UNIQUE constraint failed:

Post by Pinturiccio » Mon 15 Aug 2016 13:37

We could not reproduce the issue. In our environment we can fetch all invoices or invoice line items from first day of the month. Please describe steps you perform in more details:
1. Do you select data from the Invoice entity or from InvoiceLineItem?
2. What filters do you use? If you use a custom query please provide it.
3. Does the error occur when selecting data or do you perform some additional actions?

easyLivin

Post by easyLivin » Mon 22 Aug 2016 16:17

Hi I am selecting Data from both the invoice and the invoice line item. I looks like it is occurring when I select the ID so when I don't select that we are ok.

Having another issue with the invoiced items - Don't seem to have access to export custom field data. Is this not available with devart addin?

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Tue 23 Aug 2016 14:53

easyLivin wrote:Hi I am selecting Data from both the invoice and the invoice line item. I looks like it is occurring when I select the ID so when I don't select that we are ok.
We could not reproduce the issue. Please describe steps you perform to reproduce the issue.
easyLivin wrote:Having another issue with the invoiced items - Don't seem to have access to export custom field data. Is this not available with devart addin?
This is a known issue. We have supported custom fields in QuickBooks. We will send our internal build with the fix to you via email.

easyLivin

Post by easyLivin » Tue 23 Aug 2016 17:12

Pinturiccio wrote:
easyLivin wrote:Hi I am selecting Data from both the invoice and the invoice line item. I looks like it is occurring when I select the ID so when I don't select that we are ok.
We could not reproduce the issue. Please describe steps you perform to reproduce the issue.
I select the Devart add in tab, click on get data, input web login info, click next, select a few fields in the invoiceitems table that includes the primary key ID. If I don't select the primary key ID I do not get this error - so to avoid it I have simply not been selecting this primary key ID.
Pinturiccio wrote:
easyLivin wrote:Having another issue with the invoiced items - Don't seem to have access to export custom field data. Is this not available with devart addin?
This is a known issue. We have supported custom fields in QuickBooks. We will send our internal build with the fix to you via email.
I downloaded this new build but am now getting an error when I click 'next' after going through the web login... 'Sequence contains more than one matching element' It will not let me move forward in the process.

Your help is greatly appreciated with this.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Fri 26 Aug 2016 14:35

We could not reproduce the issues. We can connect to QuickBooks with the Excel Add-ins 1.5.362. We can also import data with the InvoiceLineItems entity with join in the Invoice entity with Invoice Id.

Please send us the additional configuration information from our add-ins. To get it, perform the following actions:
- Open Excel and click 'About' on the Devart tab in the Help group;
- The "About Devart Excel Add-ins" dialog box will open. Click the "Copy Info" button. Information will be copied to the Clipboard. Send us this information.

easyLivin

Post by easyLivin » Fri 26 Aug 2016 21:48

I have sent the requested info (subject line the same as this thread). Thank you for helping me with this.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Mon 05 Sep 2016 13:16

We have answered you via e-mail.

easyLivin

Post by easyLivin » Tue 06 Sep 2016 12:34

Thank you so very much! We are running now :-)