Newbie issues for Zoho CRM

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of ODBC Drivers
shekala

Newbie issues for Zoho CRM

Post by shekala » Sat 31 Dec 2016 09:38

Just started using Devart and have two questions:
1) Is there a way to restrict data syncing to one direction (ie from Zoho to Excel)? I don't want to inadvertently make a change to a spreadsheet and have the data updated in my Zoho database. If not, is the data updated only if the Refresh button is pressed?

2) I noticed that imported data creates a named Range Name equal to the new page name. However, the range does not include the column headers. I believe I need column headers for a pivot table to work correctly, so is there a way to have Devart include the headers automatically? (Although I must admit it seems the pivot table does work by pointing to the range name, but it seems strange since Pivot Tables generally require the column name.)

3) Seems like Devart prompts for the authentication token every time I add data. Is there a way to have Devart remember the authentication token and thus not require it to be reinput?

Thanks very much!
David

AlexP
Devart Team

Re: Newbie issues for Zoho CRM

Post by AlexP » Tue 03 Jan 2017 09:08

Hello,

1..2) Please specify which mechanism you use to retrieve data from Zoho in Excel: Microsoft Query or Power Query?

3) You can save Security Token as a DSN configuration (Check Box: Save Api Key).