Devart is glad to present the new version of LINQ Insight 2.0 - a Visual Studio add-in that allows executing LINQ queries at design-time. The new version introduces RavenDB support, improved performance, and numerous other improvements.
Previously LINQ Insight supported only parameters of a simple type. The 2.0 verson adds support for List<T> and array parameters. You can specify their values in a convenient editor dialog box.
LINQ Insight 2.0 provides better integration with the debugger. When you run LINQ query with LINQ Insight in debug mode, the debug values of application variables, that are in the query, are used.
Connection string editor is greatly improved. Instead of typing raw connection string, you can specify connection string parameters in a Properties-window-like dialog box.
Here is the complete list of LINQ Insight 2.0.17 features:
- The support for List and array parameters is added
- Integration with Visual Studio debugger is added
- Advanced connection string editor is added
- The support for RavenDB provider is added
- SQL logging of Entity Framework queries is improved
- Performance is improved
Devart development team