TOraStoredProc design time editor bug

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
odac9pro

TOraStoredProc design time editor bug

Post by odac9pro » Tue 23 May 2017 05:51

Have a TOraStoredProc component. Double click, the design editor comes up. I select a StoredProc Name in the combobox, which is points to an overloaded procedure in a package, for example: "PCK_DEMO_PACKAGE.DEMO_OVERLOAD:2", The I click into the Overload edit box, the value jumps back to 0. Change the value to 2, then press the "Create SQL" small button next to it, so it generates the statement. After then press the TAB key and the statement changes back to the "PCK_DEMO_PACKAGE.DEMO_OVERLOAD:1" statement. If I repeat this process the problem is not exists again.

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: TOraStoredProc design time editor bug

Post by MaximG » Tue 30 May 2017 07:12

Thank you for the information. We reproduced the error. We will investigate its causes and will inform you about the results.

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: TOraStoredProc design time editor bug

Post by MaximG » Wed 31 May 2017 11:28

Thank you for the information. We have reproduced the problem and fixed the bug. The fix will be included in the next ODAC build. Currently, we can send you a night build of ODAC with the fix. For this, please specify your license number and the exact version of Delphi you are using via the e-support form ( https://www.devart.com menu "Support"\"Request Support" )