runtime error 216

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding LiteDAC (SQLite Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
LanceRas

runtime error 216

Post by LanceRas » Mon 08 Aug 2016 15:02

I'm using the latest version of SQLite as of August 1st.

Delphi Berlin.

When I close our compiled application we get a runtime error 216 at times.

I tried compiling on Delphi Seattle which has a few dot versions back and it doesn't give the same error.

I've noticed this has happened in the past with other Devart products. Unfortunately, I have no way of trying to reproduce or go back to the version that works in Seattle because I need for Berlin.

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: runtime error 216

Post by MaximG » Tue 09 Aug 2016 11:07

We have checked LiteDAC 2.7.24 for RAD Studio Delphi 10.1 Berlin and detected no issues. For further investigation, please describe the issue in more detail. In what case does the runtime error 216 occur? Only when using your application or in any project that uses LiteDAC. Does such an issue occur on executing our sample LiteDACDemo ? Is the issue reproduced in a new project, that includes only the TLiteConnection component, which implements connection to the database? Do you close connection on application end? If it is possible, please write a small application reproducing the issue and send it to: maximg*devart*com