What is included in the Professional License?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for universal data access
mattnaik

What is included in the Professional License?

Post by mattnaik » Tue 15 Dec 2015 14:10

So it says dotConnect Universal Professional comes with data providers for Oracle (...and others but Oracle is what I'm interested in). I assume this comes in the form of a Devart.Data.Oracle dll? If so, what edition of the dotConnect Oracle product is this? Is it comparable in features to any of the editions of dotConnect Oracle?

Also, does the Oracle data provider included with Universal Professional support Direct mode connection?

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: What is included in the Professional License?

Post by Shalex » Fri 18 Dec 2015 15:36

mattnaik wrote:So it says dotConnect Universal Professional comes with data providers for Oracle (...and others but Oracle is what I'm interested in). I assume this comes in the form of a Devart.Data.Oracle dll? If so, what edition of the dotConnect Oracle product is this? Is it comparable in features to any of the editions of dotConnect Oracle?
dotConnect Universal Professional includes run time of the Standard Edition of dotConnect for Oracle.
mattnaik wrote:Also, does the Oracle data provider included with Universal Professional support Direct mode connection?
Yes, it does.