DotConnect for Salesforce (some kind of disk)

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Cloud Applications
monroeedison

DotConnect for Salesforce (some kind of disk)

Post by monroeedison » Mon 09 Jan 2017 21:41

I'm getting the exception below when running a project that is using DotConnect for Salesforce.

This started happening after updating to DotConnect for Salesforce 3.1.55.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

Devart.Data.SQLite.v (0x0000000A): Some kind of disk I/O error occurred disk I/O error at Devart.Data.Salesforce.j.a(HeaderOptions A_0) at Devart.Data.Salesforce.ao.a(l A_0, Object A_1, DbConnectionBase A_2) at Devart.Common.DbConnectionFactory.a(DbConnectionPool A_0, l A_1, DbConnectionBase A_2) at Devart.Common.DbConnectionPool.a(DbConnectionBase A_0) at Devart.Common.DbConnectionPool.GetObject(DbConnectionBase owningConnection) at Devart.Common.DbConnectionFactory.b(DbConnectionBase A_0) at Devart.Common.DbConnectionClosed.Open(DbConnectionBase outerConnection) at Devart.Common.DbConnectionBase.Open() at Devart.Data.Salesforce.SalesforceConnection.Open() at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) at Salesforce.GetDirectSalesforce(String SOQL)

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: DotConnect for Salesforce (some kind of disk)

Post by Shalex » Tue 10 Jan 2017 13:31

1. Does the issue persist with the newest (3.1.172 22-Dec-16) build of dotConnect for Salesforce?

2. Could you try to localize the issue and send us a small complete test project with the corresponding DDL/DML script for reproducing the issue?

In case of >2MB attachment, we recommend either using some file exchange server (send us the corresponding link) or uploading a test project to our FTP server (the credentials will be provided by email request).