How does the 'Highlight of matching columns in the INSERT statement' feature work?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
Thenrich

How does the 'Highlight of matching columns in the INSERT statement' feature work?

Post by Thenrich » Mon 08 Jan 2018 20:51

SQL Complete created a single insert from a result grid row. I am not seeing any kind highlights inside anywhere in the insert statement where I am move the cursor anywhere, whether over a column name or a value.
I also created a simple Insert with a select statement and there are no highlights happening
How is the 'Highlight of matching columns in the INSERT statement' supposed to work as shown in this screenshot? https://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/sqlc ... olumns.png
I am using version 5.7.210 standard.

alexa

Re: How does the 'Highlight of matching columns in the INSERT statement' feature work?

Post by alexa » Tue 09 Jan 2018 18:00

We will review this post and will answer you as soon as possible.

alexa

Re: How does the 'Highlight of matching columns in the INSERT statement' feature work?

Post by alexa » Wed 10 Jan 2018 14:12

We were not able to reproduce this issue.

Could you please provide us a screenshot displaying this?

You can send a reply straight to our support system at alexaATdevartDOTcom and supportATdevartDOTcom .

alexa

Post by alexa » Wed 17 Jan 2018 16:34

If you place the cursor onto the table column, the respective data is highlighted.

If you place the cursor onto the data, the corresponding table columns are highlighted.Image