Change export "options" for export to Excel/HTML etc.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
goran.genter

Change export "options" for export to Excel/HTML etc.

Post by goran.genter » Sun 16 Apr 2017 15:42

Hi,

is it possible to change default export "options" for all exports to Excel/HTML format? I'm thinking about fonts, colors, alternating row colors etc.

I don't like default coloring so I would like to change it for all exports I do from dbForge Studio. Now I have to change them every time, and it's tricky because I have to manually copy complex colors to dialog, select fonts.

I was thinking that "Save template" would help me with this, but this saves whole data source too so I always get same data exported when using template. Is there some registry setting or editing some config file where I could get this done myself?

alexa

Re: Change export "options" for export to Excel/HTML etc.

Post by alexa » Mon 17 Apr 2017 09:42

There is no such a possibility. Though, you can add a suggestion on the UserVoice forum where other users can vote for it https://devart.uservoice.com/forums/177 ... sql-server

We collect and analyze the information from this forum in order to make a proper roadmap for future product releases.