dbForge Sqlite

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
cflowers

dbForge Sqlite

Post by cflowers » Wed 15 Mar 2017 14:56

Hi,

I did not see a section for general questions, so I figured I would post here. I see you have dbForge for many products. In fact I have purchased dbForge for both SQL and mySQL. I would like to know if you offer any kind of similar product for managing Sqlite? I do not see anything on your website, but I could really use a product like this.

I am sure you must have some kind of test product or something right? Is there any kind of beta that I can use? I am finding it very time consuming to use Sqlite based on how I have to continually create a script, test the script, run an insert, then test the retrieve, when I could simply click a GUI and see that the records exist. It is so quick being able to simply visualize the database objects.

Thanks,
Curtis

alexa

Re: dbForge Sqlite

Post by alexa » Thu 16 Mar 2017 08:52

You can vote for the following suggestion on our UserVoice forum http://devart.uservoice.com/forums/2251 ... for-sqlite

We collect and analyze the information from this forum in order to make a proper roadmap for future product releases.