Two fields with autogenerated value generate bad script for PostgreSQL deployment

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Entity Developer - ORM modeling and code generation tool
tom.puckett

Two fields with autogenerated value generate bad script for PostgreSQL deployment

Post by tom.puckett » Mon 23 May 2016 13:45

I have an entity with 2 properties, both type long and both configured to autogenerate the value. In Class Editor window they are both identified to have Server Data Type of "bigserial NOT NULL", but in the generated deployment script, one is typed as bigserial and the other is INT8. No matter what I try I can't get the second field to generate a script with type bigserial. This may not be a common use case but still the scripted type should be the same as I configured the property.

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: Two fields with autogenerated value generate bad script for PostgreSQL deployment

Post by Shalex » Wed 25 May 2016 16:54

Thank you for your report. We will notify you when the issue is fixed.

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: Two fields with autogenerated value generate bad script for PostgreSQL deployment

Post by Shalex » Fri 27 May 2016 17:46

The bug is fixed in the newest (4.5.995) build of LinqConnect. Please try it and notify us about the result.