Suggest your ideas for LinqConnect at UserVoice

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding LinqConnect – Devart's LINQ to SQL compatible ORM
Zero-G.

Re: Suggest your ideas for LinqConnect at UserVoice

Post by Zero-G. » Mon 17 Aug 2015 13:32

Hey
I have a question to your UserVoice Forum.
When I take a look at the top posting (Support WCF/OData), which has the most votes and is signed as "Under Review", I can see, that this idea was first post: Mar 24, 2011
What exactly is the Status? - This are 4 years of developing?
The same with the top second on this list: Support Batch inserts. - Posted: March 25, 2011
I repeat: What exactly is the Status? - This are 4 years of developing?
And the async compatibility is also more then a half year ago, without any Information.
Please tell me/us, what the Status of These Features is, and what about the Status of the implementation.
THX

MariiaI
Devart Team

Re: Suggest your ideas for LinqConnect at UserVoice

Post by MariiaI » Wed 19 Aug 2015 06:40

Zero-G. wrote:When I take a look at the top posting (Support WCF/OData), which has the most votes and is signed as "Under Review", I can see, that this idea was first post: Mar 24, 2011
What exactly is the Status? - This are 4 years of developing?
The same with the top second on this list: Support Batch inserts. - Posted: March 25, 2011
I repeat: What exactly is the Status? - This are 4 years of developing?
Sorry for the inconvenience with this. Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no plans to implement these features in LinqConnect.
Zero-G. wrote:And the async compatibility is also more then a half year ago, without any Information.
This feature is considered, but we can't tell any timeframe at the moment. We will inform you about the results regarding this functionality as soon as possible.