Can any one help?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for PostgreSQL
lkeel

Can any one help?

Post by lkeel » Thu 21 Aug 2008 15:16

I have sent the following to the contact form and emailed the sales and development team, but I have yet to get a response. I am hoping that someone on this forum can help.....

I have been using Postgres Direct for a couple of months and have been overall pleased with this data provider. However, I have recently seen that there are connections growing on my server and realized that it had something to do with my pgsqlconnection. I could not figure out how to resolve this problem, so I decided to upgrade to the latest version. But now I can't even test my application because it says that I have not compiled with the "trial" version. My questions are:

1) How do I register the trial version?
2) Does this new version require a different method to compile the license into my application?
3) If I set Pooling=false, then will the connection to the db be released as soon as the connection.dispose is called?

Please know that I am in a production status with this provider and need help asap to get things back up and running at my client's site.

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Thu 21 Aug 2008 16:05

We have recieved your letter. We will answer you by e-mail.