Licensing Agreement

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for SQLite
CTL_Qwest

Licensing Agreement

Post by CTL_Qwest » Mon 09 May 2011 14:59

Hello, I have been trying Devart webform/FB since last wednesday and NOONE from Devart side is answering my question. Can someone please help me. Below is my question:
We are planning to purchase this product. It seems if we buy the product a licensing agreement files will get installed on our machine too which states "you duly inform your customers that they are not allowed to use the Software independently from your solution, and for use of the Software within a development environment your customers need to purchase the appropriate license from Devart.”.
As per our LEGAL team problem is that we just went through merger and there is a 3 year long "Freeze" to update our subscriber agreement. Though our existing subscriber agreement covers the third party licenses which we share with our high speed internet customers. Do you think this is enough for you and we are ok if we don't exclusively add the statement that you are asking. I need an answer asap.

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Tue 10 May 2011 09:09

We have forwarded your request to our sales department (sales at devart*com).

Devart
Site Admin

Post by Devart » Wed 11 May 2011 10:45

Dear CTL_Qwest,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please check for our reply by email.

Regards,
Devart Support