Direct Mode and unauthorized access to libsqlite

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
wbroyles10

Direct Mode and unauthorized access to libsqlite

Post by wbroyles10 » Wed 31 Jan 2018 13:43

With the newest version of Android I starting getting the "unauthorized access to libsqlite.so" error. So I switch to using direct mode. Most of the time this works fine, but what I am experiencing is corruptions of my tables from time to time. This seem to happen at random and on any table I am inserting or updating. I have several custom Android apps that have been in use for years and I never encounter this problem until now. The only correlation I can make is the use of direct mode.

Any thoughts on this?

Wade

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: Direct Mode and unauthorized access to libsqlite

Post by MaximG » Thu 01 Feb 2018 08:12

Unfortunately, the provided information is not enough to reproduce the issue in our environment. In addition, we did not receive from our users questions with a description of a similar problem. Please provide additional information about the found issue. Specify which error you are getting after inserting or updating data into SQLite table? What do you mean by "corruptions of my tables"? Perhaps you will be able to compose and send us a small sample, execution of which causes the issue. This can be done using the e-support form (https://www.devart.com the "Support"\"Request Support" menu)