unidac android blues

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
Senad

unidac android blues

Post by Senad » Wed 12 Apr 2017 18:11

When entering the second row of data in a grid and then saving,the data gets saved. However hitting refresh with bindings navigator causes the data to equal in the column. Example :one column is called 'name'. In first row I have the name John.
Now I add second row and add the name 'Jim'.I save the data.Everything looks good. But when I hit refresh on the navigator both names become 'Jim'.
Why is this? The data is right in the database i.e it is right but only in the grid is shown different.
This is android with delphi berlin using unidac. Database is on Azure cloud. Data is linked to unitable.
Also unidac connection is not showing the loginprompt though I have the login option enabled.
This is all actually all simple but dont know why such behaviour.

azyk
Devart Team

Re: unidac android blues

Post by azyk » Tue 25 Apr 2017 06:08

We cannot reproduce the specified problem. Please, compose a small test project which demonstrates it and send to us by using the contact form on our website: http://www.devart.com/company/contactform.html . Also include in the project the scripts to create test tables.