Query Builder in UniDac 3.08 Professional, Newsgroup server.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
sbokhari

Query Builder in UniDac 3.08 Professional, Newsgroup server.

Post by sbokhari » Mon 21 Jun 2010 20:00

Hi,

Is there any query builder built into UniDac 3.08 Professional Edition?
I have searched but did not find a single clue. If there is not any QueryBuilder then I am quite surprised.

Please tell me the newsgroup server. So I could use my favorite newsgroup reader.

Thnx in advance.

S. Bokhari

bork
Devart Team

Post by bork » Thu 24 Jun 2010 14:46

Hello

UniDAC components don't contain a query builder tool. If it is very important for you, then we can investigate the possibility of adding this feature to one of the next builds/versions of UniDAC.

All news we publish on the forum.

sbokhari

Query Builder in UniDac 3.08 Professional

Post by sbokhari » Mon 28 Jun 2010 00:03

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I wish to be.
We are developing a large application for our enterprise needs. We expect more 5000 queries in our application at this time those will be used through UniDAC.
We often write complex queries to manage our needs. We have to switch to other applications like EMS SQL Manager to write query then Copy/Paste into UniDAC editor.
I hope it will be really very nice feature if you provide us with syntax highlighting.
UniDac is now quite mature product of its class. Unlike AnyDac, it is quite easy and fast to use and implement.
Thanks for developing such fantastic product.

Regards

S. Bokhari