ANY/ALL (array) requires array or right side

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
[email protected]

ANY/ALL (array) requires array or right side

Post by [email protected] » Mon 21 Jun 2010 14:18

We've bought PGDac today, with trial version we have done a simple example application, but when we try to modify a record in a db with Append/Post, At 'Post' return the error 'ANY/ALL (array) requires array or right side'.
Why?

bork
Devart Team

Post by bork » Wed 23 Jun 2010 16:16

Hello

This problem can occur if you don't uninstall previous trial version or if trial version was uninstalled with errors.

To reinstall PgDAC components, try to do the following:
- make sure that all PgDAC components (trial and full versions) were uninstalled in Control Panel->Add or Remove Programs
- find all files by mask “*dac*.bpl”, “*dac*.dcp”, “*dac*.rsm” in the folder where Delphi is installed and remove these files
- find all files by mask “*dac*.bpl”, “*dac*.dcp”, “*dac*.rsm” in the Delphi BPL output directory and remove these files
- find all files by mask “*dac*.bpl”, “*dac*.dcp”, “*dac*.rsm” in the Delphi DCP output directory and remove these files

Try to install PgDAC components again.

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Wed 23 Jun 2010 16:38

The problem occurs when I've installed only trial version. But now I reinstall all as you say.
Anyway With another PostGres (8.4) this problem don't appear. The other was 8.0 I think.
Thank you, and I hope you could help me in the other 2 post I've done

bork
Devart Team

Post by bork » Tue 29 Jun 2010 09:13

Hello

If you need to work with PostgreSQL 8.0 and this error prevents you from it, then please provide us your query and DDL script for creating the tables that are used in your query. We will try to help you.

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Tue 29 Jun 2010 12:57

The old PostGres seems to be abandoned. So for now It's ok