Delphi 7 PE with Trial SecureBridge : EInvalidPointer Exception thrown on exit

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding network security and data protection solution - SecureBridge
Jacky

Delphi 7 PE with Trial SecureBridge : EInvalidPointer Exception thrown on exit

Post by Jacky » Wed 21 Feb 2018 15:10

Hello,

I'm in the process of evaluating SecureBridge with Delphi 7 Personnal Edition and I encounter the same crash with each test :
I launch the Demos/SSHClientApp, connect to a server with a private key, everything works fine. I disconnect, no problem. But when I quit the demo program I encounter an EInvalidPointer exception in rtl70.bpl 00003458, sometimes followed by a Runtime error 216 at 004038B2.

I tried making my own test program with the least code I could and still have multiple exceptions on the program exit.

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: Delphi 7 PE with Trial SecureBridge : EInvalidPointer Exception thrown on exit

Post by ViktorV » Wed 21 Feb 2018 15:37

Thank you for the information. We have reproduced the issue and investigation is in progress. We noticed that this issue is related only to Trial Edition and is not reproduced in the licensed versions.

Jacky

Re: Delphi 7 PE with Trial SecureBridge : EInvalidPointer Exception thrown on exit

Post by Jacky » Wed 21 Feb 2018 20:27

I just gifted myself a license and can confirm that the licensed version works flawlessly and without error message.
Thank you for your quick answer !

ViktorV
Devart Team

Post by ViktorV » Thu 22 Feb 2018 11:54

Thank you for the interest in our products.
If you have any questions during using our products, please don't hesitate to contact us - and we will try to help you solve them.