DBXInterBaseDevart added to uses list

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of dbExpress drivers for InterBase & Firebird in Delphi and C++Builder
esasse

DBXInterBaseDevart added to uses list

Post by esasse » Fri 21 Nov 2008 12:28

Now my Delphi is adding a DBXInterBaseDevart to the uses list in addition to the DBXDevartInterBase, which was already there.

And this file doesn't exist!

I'm running the latest driver version in Delphi 2009.

Plash
Devart Team

Post by Plash » Mon 24 Nov 2008 08:44

Please open the \Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RAD Studio\dbExpress\dbxdrivers.ini file, and find the following section:
[DevartInterBase]

In this section check the value of the DriverUnit parameter. It should be DBXDevartInterBase:

DriverUnit=DBXDevartInterBase

fgomes

Post by fgomes » Fri 28 Nov 2008 13:23

Plash wrote:Please open the \Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RAD Studio\dbExpress\dbxdrivers.ini file, and find the following section:
[DevartInterBase]

In this section check the value of the DriverUnit parameter. It should be DBXDevartInterBase:

DriverUnit=DBXDevartInterBase
Hi,

I have the same problem and the DriverUnit parameter is correct in my dbxdrivers.ini.

I looked at the DBXDevartInterBase.pas source code and found the following code in line 51:

Code: Select all

DriverProperties[TDBXPropertyNames.DriverUnit] := 'DBXInterBaseDevart';
Can this be the problem?

Plash
Devart Team

Post by Plash » Mon 01 Dec 2008 08:21

Yes, probably this is the problem. We'll fix the BXDevartInterBase.pas file in the next DbxIda build.