Printing issue

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for Oracle
loquin

Printing issue

Post by loquin » Tue 29 Jul 2014 20:46

This issue has started recently, but don't know if it's associated with the new version of dbForge for Oracle (Professional Edition, v3.6.389) or not.

As of now, when printing, or exporting to PDF, dbForge forces all columns to print one page wide. No matter how many there are, or who I've adjusted the column widths on the screen prior to invoking the print/export.

Recently, this has not been the case. I've searched, but have not found a options setting to control this.

alexa

Re: Printing issue

Post by alexa » Wed 30 Jul 2014 14:05

Once the 'Preview' window opens, you can try unselecting the 'Auto Width' option on the 'Behavior' tab of 'Print Options' window (click the 'Customize' button on the toolbar of the 'Preview' window).

Also, you can reduce the number of the visible columns in Data Editor by right-clicking the column names and selecting 'Visible Columns...' from the popup menu.

devil20

Post by devil20 » Thu 11 Sep 2014 12:40

As of now, when printing, or exporting to PDF, dbForge forces all columns to print one page wide. No matter how many there are, or who I've adjusted the column widths on the screen prior to invoking the print/export.

Last edited by devil20 on Thu 25 Sep 2014 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

alexa

Post by alexa » Thu 11 Sep 2014 14:54

Did the above solution not help? Could you please describe the issue in more detail?