oradev2bds download stops at 4MB

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for Oracle
michaelbunny

oradev2bds download stops at 4MB

Post by michaelbunny » Tue 22 Nov 2011 09:53

Hallo!

OraDeveloper Tools for Delphi 2.60.178 12-Oct-2011
OraDeveloper Tools for Studio XE

I have problems downloading the oradev2bds current version for Delphi XE. The download stops at app. 4MB, anything else ODAC as well as the other OraDeveloper Tools, same version for Delphi 2010 as well as the one year old version for XE worked fine. I tried a different browser too. My Internet connection is very slow but I think this is not the problem, because the other downloads work too.

Please help, but it is no urgent. I thought maybe others run into this too. So it is good to have it fixed before. Thank you in advance.

Michael

alexa

Post by alexa » Fri 25 Nov 2011 11:09

We've checked and there appear no problems with our server. We were not reported such a problem previously either so the problem should be on your side. We suggest you to use another Internet connection.

michaelbunny

Post by michaelbunny » Sat 26 Nov 2011 09:46

Ok. I will try to get it from another location. Anyway the problem does exist, because all the other downloads work. It is this simple. Very likely the file, but we will see.

Maybe it helps to get the file via a faster connection, before the server stops responding.

Thank you for looking up the issue

Mike

michaelbunny

Download worked now!

Post by michaelbunny » Sat 26 Nov 2011 09:54

Thank you very much ... at 10:53 GMT +1 it worked!

Have a nice weekend.

Thank you very much, again.

Mike

alexa

Post by alexa » Mon 28 Nov 2011 15:00

Thank you for updating us on this matter.