VS.NET 2010: supported ?

VS.NET 2010: supported ?

Postby goethals.f » Fri 16 Apr 2010 06:26

Hello,

Just a question. I was wondering if the "OraDeveloper Tools for VS.NET" is compatible in VS.NET 2010, because I really like the tool now in VS.NET 2008.

The latest version is "v2.55.168", is this compatible and if so, do we need to re-installe (re-register) so that the tool is included in VS.NET 2010 (which has been installed after installation of "OraDeveloper Tools for VS.NET".

I have installed VS.NEt premium, and the Tools --> "Oracle" submenu was available (automatically ), but the Tools --> "Devart OraDeveloper Tools" submenu was not available....

Is there anyone who has some hints....
goethals.f
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 May 2009 13:17

Postby Duke » Fri 16 Apr 2010 07:03

Right now VS 2010 in now supported by OraDeveloper Tools. We are planning to support it in the near future.
Duke
Devart Team
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri 29 Oct 2004 09:25

Postby goethals.f » Fri 16 Apr 2010 07:26

Duke wrote:Right now VS 2010 in now supported by OraDeveloper Tools. We are planning to support it in the near future.


I assume you mean NOT supported, if you plan to do it in the future.

Ok, now problem. I'll will watch the news-sections for any news.
goethals.f
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 May 2009 13:17

Postby Duke » Mon 19 Apr 2010 07:31

I assume you mean NO problem, if you will watch the news-sections. :)
Duke
Devart Team
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri 29 Oct 2004 09:25

Postby goethals.f » Mon 19 Apr 2010 07:34

Duke wrote:I assume you mean NO problem, if you will watch the news-sections. :)


Damn,

stupid typo of me !!!

Should have previewed and cheched my answer first.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

But we both understand what we mean :D
goethals.f
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 May 2009 13:17

Postby Nahmis » Fri 14 May 2010 17:18

Has there been any update on or time frame for this?

Currently the only reason I'm opening VS 2008 is to run queries, would be great to have everything moved over to 2010...the new IDE is a much better/faster experience.
Nahmis
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon 13 Jul 2009 21:38

Postby Duke » Mon 17 May 2010 06:44

We plan to release it in a month. We've already begun working over it.
Duke
Devart Team
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri 29 Oct 2004 09:25

Postby .jp » Mon 07 Jun 2010 15:30

Nahmis wrote:Has there been any update on or time frame for this?

Currently the only reason I'm opening VS 2008 is to run queries, would be great to have everything moved over to 2010...the new IDE is a much better/faster experience.

OraDeveloper Tools Now to Boost Visual Studio 2010!
.jp
Devart Team
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed 09 Sep 2009 06:55
Location: devart


Return to dbForge for Oracle