PLEASE add multiple row/column selection, and Print function

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for Oracle
JC

PLEASE add multiple row/column selection, and Print function

Post by JC » Wed 27 Jul 2005 23:01

Hi,

I have been using OraDev Studio for a week and I really like it. However, there is something that makes it impossible for me to purchase it: It is impossible to export data to other Windows programs.

I would like to be able to select multiple rows and/or columns, and do Edit > Copy and have the data placed in the Clipboard... just like can be done with MS Excel.

Also, there is no way to print the results of a data query :(

When is the next version of OraDev studio due? Would it be possible to get this implemented by then? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
JC

Post by Guest » Wed 27 Jul 2005 23:11

There is also no way to export the data to a CSV file, or anything... It's great that I can run queries without Oracle installed, but I need to be able to use that data in other apps as well :)

Thanks, and otherwise I love your software.

Duke
Devart Team

Post by Duke » Thu 28 Jul 2005 08:27

Now we are developing the next version and data export feature is among the others. We'll also think about coping of multiple rows to clipboard. By now, it is hard to say exactly when the new version will be released. It's about month or two.

JC

Post by JC » Thu 28 Jul 2005 16:30

Duke wrote:Now we are developing the next version and data export feature is among the others. We'll also think about coping of multiple rows to clipboard. By now, it is hard to say exactly when the new version will be released. It's about month or two.
That's wonderful... The sooner, the better :)

I'll keep checking your site for an announcement.

Thanks,
JC

JC

Post by JC » Mon 06 Feb 2006 18:21

Version 1.50 is a great release. Thank you for addressing these issues.