InvalidOperationException: '' parameter is missing at the statement

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
lexusboy

InvalidOperationException: '' parameter is missing at the statement

Post by lexusboy » Mon 07 May 2007 22:30

Hi,

I am using your MySqldirect.net provider, and i cannot perform the simple tasks like updating etc. Whenever i try to update i get this error message

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: 'AWB Number' parameter is missing at the statement

I have even tried to look into this forum and did already what you suggested to Cody21 to his problem (which looked similar to mine, but apparently it isnt since his code works whereas does not)

"
UpdateCommand="UPDATE `datensatz` SET `KNR` = ?, `Client` = ?, `Email` = ?, `Shipper` = ?, `Consignee` = ?, `BL Number` = ?, `AWB Number` = ?, `Dimensions` = ?, `Weight` = ?, `Commodity` = ?, `Number of Pallets` = ?, `Place of Loading` = ?, `Port of Loading` = ?, `Port of Discharge` = ?, `Vessel` = ?, `No of Vessels` = ?, `Airport of Departure` = ?, `Airport of Destination` = ?, `Flightnumber` = ?, `Date of Loading` = ?, `Closing` = ?, `ETS` = ?, `ETA` = ?, `Destination` = ?, `Date of Destination` = ?, `Truck Number` = ?, `Status` = ?, `Notes` = ?, `Additional Invoice Recipient` = ?, `Purchase Price` = ?, `Sales Price` = ?, `Visible` = ? WHERE `OrderNr` = ?">

Can you help me please!!!

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Thu 10 May 2007 07:39

We are investigating this problem. You will be notified on results as soon as possible.

lexusboy

Post by lexusboy » Thu 10 May 2007 12:04

thanks....i will be looking forward to it....

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Fri 18 May 2007 06:19

We have analyzed the problem and determined that the situation is quite
involved and deploying a solution will take much time. As a workaround you can tick each column instead of ticking "*". This will create appropriate aliases.