"License expired" error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
shanangough

"License expired" error

Post by shanangough » Wed 31 Jan 2007 01:10

My company recently pruchased the standard site license for this plugin but I am having major problems getting it to work.

I had the trial version which expired a couple of days before I installed the new version. I uninstalled the trial version before installing the full version but am still getting the "License expired" error. As far as I can tell I've done everything possible to correct the problem but have thus far been unsuccessful. I have tried deleting the contents of the /bin and /obj folders and replaced all the .dlls but still no luck.

This problem is affecting a number of projects and I desperately need to get it sorted. If anybody has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Wed 31 Jan 2007 06:59

Try to create small application with one MySqlConnection component. If you get the same error message upon Open() method execution, please send me (alexeyi at crlab dot com) all source files and compiled binaries.

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Fri 02 Feb 2007 06:56

New build of MySQLDirect .NET version 3.55.20 with licensing problem fixed is available for download now.