Problem wtih page events in VS2005

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
pwindal

Problem wtih page events in VS2005

Post by pwindal » Thu 10 Aug 2006 11:39

Hello,

My problem:

I'm making a dynamic web site using VS2005
I'm using last version of MySQLDirect.net 3.50.11.
When I modify one CommandText of MySQLDataAdapterX, pages events are no more linked...

The same problem with 3.50.10 and previous.

Please what's the problem?

Many thanks in advance

Serious

Post by Serious » Mon 14 Aug 2006 07:34

We need a sample to find the problem.
Please send us small test project. Describe steps to reproduce error. Use e-mail address provided in the registration letter.

pwindal

3 times send a mail with no response from CrLab

Post by pwindal » Wed 27 Sep 2006 22:17

Hello,

I'm sorry for my poor english.

Regarding your answer to my post, I have already send for the dirth time a e-mail to [email protected] and to [email protected] with no response of any kind from crlab. Is it serious from crlab? :?

Please give me a solution for the problem described in my e-mail

1st problem:
I'm making a dynamic web site using VS2005 pro
I'm using last version of MySQLDirect.net 3.50.13 now
When I modify CommandText of MySQLDataAdapterX, pages events are no more linked... the handles disapears....

When I put a connector and a dataadapter on a webform, and when I modify the query, page event load is no more valid, it will be changed into page_load1 as you can see in the sample joined.

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

End Sub

Protected Sub Page_Load1(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load

End Sub

The words « Handles Me.Load » are forgetted in the initial load event and inb the page_load event

2d problem:
When compiling the web site I have created, I receive

‘’ Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "_Default.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "App_Web_cfuqmczc" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies ‘’ when compiling line « Me.mySqlSelectCommand1.CommandText = resources.GetString("mySqlSelectCommand1.CommandText") »

Please help me

Thanks a lot in advance 8)

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Thu 28 Sep 2006 06:03

We haven't received your e-mail. Please re-send it to me directly (AlexeyI at crlab dot com).

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Thu 28 Sep 2006 09:04

You've been answered by e-mail. Take a look. Couldn't reproduce compilation error. Please advice.
Last edited by Alexey on Fri 06 Oct 2006 06:13, edited 1 time in total.

Serious

Re: 3 times send a mail with no response from CrLab

Post by Serious » Thu 05 Oct 2006 12:44

pwindal wrote:When I put a connector and a dataadapter on a webform, and when I modify the query, page event load is no more valid
This problem is not related to MySQLDirect .NET because it can be reproduced with standard DataSet component. We think the problem is in Visual Studio component designer.