Connect Problem

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
Gimgo

Connect Problem

Post by Gimgo » Fri 17 Mar 2006 13:47

Hallo

Ich versuch auf eine Mysql Datenbank zu connecten aber ich bekomme als den fehler:

An unhandled exception of type 'CoreLab.MySql.MySqlException' occurred in DataReader.exe

Additional information: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'www.edron.de' (10061)

Mit einer anderen Software bekomme ich den fehler:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' occurred in mysql.data.dll

Additional information: Eine Anforderung zum Senden oder Empfangen von Daten wurde verhindert, da der Socket nicht verbunden ist und (beim Senden über einen Datagrammsocket mit einem sendto-Aufruf) keine Adresse angegeben wurde

Ich würde mich über Hilfe sehr freuen.

Serious

Post by Serious » Fri 17 Mar 2006 15:00

Unfortunately we were unable to translate successfully your message.
Please use English when communicating with Core Lab support team.

glyfer

problem with connection

Post by glyfer » Mon 08 May 2006 22:37

Hi!
I've just downloaded the trial versionof mysqlNetmobile2.0 but when I tried to execute the demos, even a piece of testing code I made, I got the messagge "can't connect with 'name_of_mysql_server",

I read that I must use the IP address server instead of the server's name, so I did it, but Im still getting the same error message.

what can I do with this problem?, Im interested in purchasing your software (if its works :) )

I'd apreciate your help
thanks in advance

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Fri 12 May 2006 12:01

If you connect using an emulator, refer to MSDN on how to make this correctly. If you have a real device, check the settings as well. Ensure you can connect to the Internet from your device at first.