OleDBQuestion

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
Lisa

OleDBQuestion

Post by Lisa » Mon 13 Feb 2006 21:01

Hi, I'm a newbee to VB.Net. I'm using Visual Studio 2005. I am trying to connect to a Microsoft Access database via the OLE DB Provider. I was able to successfully connect to my database using the "Add Connection" wizard in the server explorer. Now I need to add an OleDbConnection object and an OleDbCommand object to my form (according to the book I'm following, I need to drag those controls on to my form). Neither am I able to drag the database icon from the server explorer on to the form, nor am I able to see any oledb objects in the data tab of the toolbox. Are there any "Components" or "References" that I need to add to my project in order to be able to see and use the OleDb Controls on my form?

Serious

Post by Serious » Tue 14 Feb 2006 13:13

This is the support forum of MySQLDirect .NET.

MySQLDirect .NET is data provider to direct access to MySQL database server for the Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework.
Key features of MySQLDirect .NET are listed here.
You can download free evaluation version for .NET Framework 1.x and .NET Framework 2.0 here.
Installation package includes required assemblies, full help system and various sample projects in C#, MC++, VB.NET, Delphi.

nuntio2000

OleDBCommnad and MS Acess

Post by nuntio2000 » Wed 15 Feb 2006 18:45

Hi Lisa,
If you are looking for data export from MySQL to Access or OleDBCommand s, you can contact me at [email protected]

Best regards,
Nunzio