Support

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
dhmderuiter

Support

Post by dhmderuiter » Tue 10 Jan 2006 14:01

Hi,

Some days ago I send a couple of questions about MySQLDirect .NET to the sales team, but I still didn't receive any answer yet.

Could you please inform me how long it usually takes to receive support from Core Lab?

Also when I buy a license for this product, how long will it take to receive the license details?

Kind regards,

Martin de Ruiter

Serious

Post by Serious » Tue 10 Jan 2006 14:57

Could you please inform me how long it usually takes to receive support from Core Lab?
Usually we respond within 24 hours, save for holidays.
You can contact us using this forum or support e-mail which can be foud in the 'Readme.txt' file.
Also when I buy a license for this product, how long will it take to receive the license details?
An order is usually processed within 48 hours.

cjendro

Post by cjendro » Tue 10 Jan 2006 15:19

I bought by creditcard and i got the username / password for downloading directly in a few minutes.

i never got a license code or anything like this, only a download link to the full version

dhmderuiter

Post by dhmderuiter » Tue 10 Jan 2006 15:39

Ok, it seems I send the questions to the wrong adresses, tried both support e-mail and sales e-mail but received no answer there (although you would expect that they would send it trough to the right adress?), but instead I send my questions now to MySQLDirect .NET support e-mail. Hoping for a quick reply :)

Good to hear an order is processed quite fast.