Loading a table from database to DataGrid

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
rapo

Loading a table from database to DataGrid

Post by rapo » Tue 05 Oct 2010 08:14

Hello,
I'm a newbie in this area of ADO.NET but I have a problem, I want to load from a mysql database table all the data and for this i'm using dotconnect. For loading the data from the database in my program interface i'm using a DataGrid. The Datagrid is updated periodicaly(at 10 seconds, or 600 seconds, depends), after some updates of the datagrid I receive an exception that I can't solve it :
system.indexoutofrangeexception: index 0 does not have a value.
My problem is, if is somewhere have a sample of code that can help me to build my method to load the data from the mysql table it will me enough for. I've tried many methods but I couldn't make it work.

StanislavK
Devart Team

Post by StanislavK » Wed 06 Oct 2010 13:51

Please see the samples available in the installation folder of dotConnect for MySQL (Program Files\Devart\dotConnect\MySQL\Samples by default). For detailed descriptions of the samples, please refer to
http://www.devart.com/dotconnect/mysql/ ... s.html#Web

If the problem persists, please describe the scenario you are trying to implement in more details and, if possible, send us a small test project.