The assembly's manifest definition 'CoreLab.MySql' does not match the assembly reference.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
gnose

The assembly's manifest definition 'CoreLab.MySql' does not match the assembly reference.

Post by gnose » Fri 29 Jul 2005 01:24

Hi,

Since my internet provider change is server I got this message (see below). Did you have some idea about this problem.

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'CoreLab.MySql' does not match the assembly reference.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'CoreLab.MySql' does not match the assembly reference.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'CoreLab.MySql' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = CoreLab.MySql, Version=2.80.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///O:/Hosted Web Sites/D.D/nuscript_com/www
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : nuProjet, Version=1.0.2035.35690, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: CoreLab.MySql, Version=2.80.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/db661411/ed22de7c/CoreLab.MySql.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/db661411/ed22de7c/CoreLab.MySql/CoreLab.MySql.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///O:/Hosted Web Sites/Denis.Desjardins1/nuscript_com/www/bin/CoreLab.MySql.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor Version

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'CoreLab.MySql' does not match the assembly reference.]
nuProjet.ProjetDP.InitializeComponent() +0
nuProjet.ProjetDP..ctor() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nuProjet\ProjetDP.vb:17
nuProjet.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nuProjet\Select.aspx.vb:66
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Post by Guest » Sun 31 Jul 2005 15:19

If can help someone: I download the last version of MySQLDirect 2.85 and it is working !

Denis

Serious

Post by Serious » Mon 01 Aug 2005 06:56

Try to reinstall MySQLDirect .NET. Check before that MySQLDirect isn't installed and there are no CoreLab.MySql.dll, CoreLab.MySql.Addin.dll, CoreLab.MySql.Design.dll files in GAC.

anon

no its real

Post by anon » Tue 02 Aug 2005 00:55

I just installed 2.80.8 on a naked system (just downloaded it as I don't have my original copy) and got "The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'CoreLab.MySql' does not match the assembly reference". Uninstalled and checked the GAC and it is NOT there (or anything CoreLab-ish). My app pukes.

I'd upgrade but I've done all the dev with this version and its delivery time. This is where I start to try to diddle it by hand. Help?

Serious

Post by Serious » Tue 02 Aug 2005 06:46

If you're using Delphi make sure you've deleted all *.dcpil, *dcuil files from your project.
If this doesn't help, check in the debugger what assembly your application loads (maybe you haven't cleared all old assemblies).

gnose

Post by gnose » Tue 02 Aug 2005 13:54

Hi Serious,

I re-install the dll and have no more error message, but the update and add button don't work anymore! It's look that the .update function is disable (with no error message).

I check on my visual studio (original setup) and everything is working but on my web site (internet web site provider) the .update function don't work!?

Any Idea?
Thank You

Serious

Post by Serious » Wed 03 Aug 2005 14:49

What 'Update' and 'Add' buttons did you mean?

gnose

Post by gnose » Wed 03 Aug 2005 17:49

In SQL Language the Select instruction work great but the UPDATE don't.

In fact everything work perfect (I like your product) before my Web Provider change is server. After I lost the Update fonction! I try to explain this to my ISP but no result. Maybe some thing on his side about permission or some setup on the Framework I don't know!

Some input woul'd be apreciate!

Thank's

Serious

Post by Serious » Thu 04 Aug 2005 08:48

We think this is your configuration problem.
To check this try to connect to your MySql Server witn any third party tool (like MySql Query Browser) and execute any insert or update command.

gnose

Post by gnose » Thu 04 Aug 2005 13:16

Hi,
I have the same setup on my computer connected to the original mySQL database and everything work!

I check with DBTools and I can write and modify everything on mySQL!

Serious

Post by Serious » Thu 04 Aug 2005 13:37

Check if you have all required grants for 'localhost' on your server.
If the problem still exists, send us exception message that you receive when executing update queries.