App_Licenses.dll - problem after upgrading

App_Licenses.dll - problem after upgrading

Postby robertnzana » Mon 06 Jul 2009 19:25

I ran the Upgrade Wizard with no errors.

But now I get a slew of errors including...

-----

Could not load file or assembly 'App_Licenses' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

-----

How or where do I find or generate this file? Should it use the same one as before? Please help.

----

Under License Info there is one red X:
Could not load file or assembly '4104 bytes loaded from Devart.Data.Design, Version=5.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

-----

Devart.Data.Design.dll is in the bin folder. In fact I copied everything from the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Devart\dotConnect\5.00\Net2 to the bin folder.

Thanks.
robertnzana
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri 12 Sep 2008 05:07

Postby Shalex » Tue 07 Jul 2009 11:18

Please delete the licenses.licx file and the App_Licenses assembly from your web project and recreate them again: http://www.devart.com/dotconnect/mysql/ ... nsing.html , the Adding License Manually and Licensing ASP.NET Applications sections.
Shalex
Devart Team
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Thu 14 Aug 2008 12:44


Return to dotConnect for MySQL